Good idea save a chicken, bad idea bringing it home as a pet.
We went to the Pili market today to do some souvenir shopping maybe even get some good stuff for our selves but we came home with a chicken. We named him poopsie after myself because I have food poising for three days straight now. He is loud and poops a lot but is to cute for any of us to get rid of him. So if anyone wants a chic we have one for sale.
Mar 22, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Can someone give me a call to discuss THE GUN UNDER MY PILLOW? I work for the worlds largest distributor of action sports and I'd like to distribute your new dvd title.
Thanks
Terrel
Terrel Porter-Smith
Senior Buyer/Category Manager
VAS Entertainment
211 Tank Farm Road
San Luis Obispo, CA 93401
(805) 597-5717 work phone
(530) 867-5763 cell phone
terrel@vasentertainment.com
Post a Comment